Sales Operations Associate
As Sales Operations Associate, you will be accountable for order management and license delivery for customers worldwide across our companies. Reporting to the Senior Director of Business Operations, your focus will be refining and executing processes that identify the post-sale requirements of the CRM and order fulfillment.
You will be the front line of intake and routing for customer emails including sales requests and renewal questions. You will become fluent in a number of systems, including internal license management and e-commerce systems, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce CPQ, and Zendesk. You will be responsible for creating the correct licenses for customers, collecting and recording payments, and ensuring orders are properly processed, recorded, and fulfilled. You will also be responsible for ensuring the hygiene of the data you encounter, which will originate from multiple sources, is complete and clean when moved into Salesforce.
You will also assist Business Operations with integrating data from newly-acquired companies into Salesforce.
Besides working closely with Operations, Sales, and Customer Support, you will serve as liaison to the Support team to assist with the handover to Support post-sale.
You must be able to work Central European time zone hours, with regularly scheduled later-day availability a few days each week to liaise with colleagues in the US. Occasional travel may also be required.
- 1+ years experience in Software sales or sales operations
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Experience working closely with Sales teams
- Experience working cross-functionally and prioritizing high-impact activities.
- Exceptional presentation, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work within all levels of an organization with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Fast learner with strong technical aptitude
- Must have high ethics, integrity, and humility and have a desire to be part of a rapidly growing organization
- Mastery of Microsoft Office and G Suite Applications
- Friendly and competitive personality
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Self-motivated to take initiative and ownership of new opportunities
- Most important: An incurable eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies and new opportunities
To apply for this job please click on -> weworkremotely.com.
Sales Operations Associate at PSPDFKit