Job Title: Sales Operations Partner
Role holder is responsible for;
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of core products via successful completion of required sales training program, and utilize this knowledge to successfully lead Sales Support operations.
- Analyse performance metrics data and leverage it to effectively coach and develop the Sales Support team
- Effectively manage Sales Operations expenses to ensure delivery of internal gross margin goals.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to assist the sales team and recruitment in accomplishing company goals.
- Work closely with Sales Managers and the Pricing Analysts to address contract issues or concerns and to ensure timeliness of contract review.
- Approve expenses and manage profitability reporting as it relates to field metrics.
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses within outlets and makes proposals to create value and increase operational efficiency.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
- Complete sales forecasts and sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manne
RESPONSIBILITIES of a Sales Operations Partner
Build direct relationship with Channel Partner and monitor operational excellence
- Ensure Channel Partner compliance with LafargeHolcim (LH) requirements (e.g. making sure that CP exclusively sells LH cement)
- Record CP performance against pre-determined KPIs (LH truck CICO <6 hours, CP dispatches orders in <1 day etc.)
- Daily alignment with CP on orders to be dispatched and drafted route plans
- Address CP concerns or complaints and document issues for further resolution
- Coach external field sales team lead on effectively managing the external field sales force
- Conducts trainings on 5 Steps of Call
- Effective Sales Presentation
- Identifying opportunities
- Stock taking etc.
Manage collection and integration of data
- Perform daily CP account reconciliation and data control
- Supervise data quality of aggregated order information in LH ordering tool
- Authorize addition of new outlets/deletion of closed outlets in the LH ordering tool
- Check stock in CP warehouse and record daily updated with LH ordering tool
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of healthy P&L account for Channel Partner
Organize and track weekly activities of external Field Sales force
- Announce any trade promos, new products, etc.
- Supervise sales leaderboard and KPI tracking
- Supervise hiring of new Field Sales Agents
- Lead sales excellence trainings and create quarterly job reviews for Field Agents and Team Lead
Indirect People Relationship
- Weekly meetings with Field Sales team to track performance
- Weekly check in with Channel Relationship Manager (CRM) to highlight urgent issues and receive any key announcements
- Prepare and present weekly CP performance update
- Align on objectives/strategies to drive CP performance KPI Responsibility – Responsible for Inventory Management/ Sales KPIs
- KPI Responsibility
- Responsible for Inventory Management/ Sales KPIs
KNOWLEDGE AND KEY REQUIREMENTS
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous operations experience and an organized approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working in Sales and Stock management
- Team Leadership
- Creating or managing P&L Accounts
- Must be a good team player, must be innovative and proactive
- Must be customer service oriented
- Target driven and proactive
- Technology savvy
- Good people skill with ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent Communication Skills
Leadership Competencies and Behaviors
Vision and Purpose
- Constantly ensure stickiness with Customers
- Know the business and its trends
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Mobilize people
- Inspire commitment
Driving For Results
- Strong Business Foresight
- Autonomous and Accountable for his/her actions
- Result Oriented LEADING CHANGE
- Build trust and get people’s buy-in
- Challenge and be open to be challenged
Critical Success Factors and Compliance with the Group Rules
- Strong communication skills
- In depth understanding of sales and marketing principles
- Experienced user of sales ordering tools
- Proven Retail Sales experience
- Directly reports to Customer Relationship Manager
To apply for this job please visit careers.holcimgroup.com.