Website Oxygen Hub
About the job
Oxygen Hub is a multi-country social enterprise in Sub Saharan Africa that was launched to increase medical oxygen supply for underserved peri-urban areas and small/mid-sized towns. Oxygen Hub works with new and existing oxygen generation and delivery entrepreneurs and helps them significantly increase their scale and sustainability. With the ultimate objective of creating a large, sustainable, locally owned oxygen ecosystem and infrastructure, Oxygen Hub is building a resilient, scalable, locally owned infrastructure to address ongoing medical needs.
Oxygen Hub is a franchise business where Oxygen Hub is a franchisor that supports franchisees by providing financing, equipment procurement & maintenance services, as well as strategic and managerial support to its franchisees across Sub Saharan Africa. Oxygen Hub currently has franchisees in Ethiopia, Kenya, and Nigeria and is planning to expand its presence across the continent.
Summary of Role
Oxygen Hub is looking to onboard multiple Sales Representatives to help increase sales across its current markets across Nigeria. He/She will be responsible for identifying key customers (hospitals, distributors etc.) and unlocking demand to drive revenues for franchisee plants in Nigeria. He/she will work closely with the franchisee, to identify potential customers and conduct sales generation activities. .
- The Sales Representative will be responsible for promoting the Plant Business and its portfolio of products (specifically medical oxygen and associated accessories)
- He/She will be responsible for building market positions for the business by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- He/She will work to grow the company’s client base, foster client relationships, and develop new opportunities for the relevant products and services.
- Work in line with company objectives to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Provide daily call reports as well as a weekly/monthly report of sales efforts in specified sales territory
Skills and Qualification
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in Sales and Business Development
- BSc or Higher Diploma in Business Management, Sales and Marketing, Public Relations and Communication or any related discipline.
- Previous work experience as a Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is an added advantage
- A proven track record of successful sales
- An existing client database and connections hospital and health facilities would be preferred
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and sales skills
- At least 75% travel is required and will involve regular visits to prospective clients within areas assigned which spans the state of residence.
- Individuals must live within the current geography. Familiarity with posted territory is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Desire to deliver results
- Compensation will include base pay and commission (this is dependent on meeting sales targets)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.