ItialuS Hercules Professional Services
About the job
Job Title: Salesperson
ItialuS Hercules Professional Services is a professional firm providing Assurance, Tax and Advisory services. We are committed to promoting and embracing constructive reform and to helping clients follow good business practices, while increasing value for their stakeholders. Our environment provides opportunities for our staff to learn and develop with good corporate governance at the heart of everything we do. Based in Lagos, Nigeria, we serve a diverse clientele ranging from private individuals to small-medium sized businesses, providing a comprehensive range of services from bookkeeping to financial accounts.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Salesperson. The Sales Staff member will be responsible for selling services, maintaining client relationships, conducting market research, preparing proposals, and achieving sales targets.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and sales skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Experience in conducting market research, preparing proposals, and achieving sales targets
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or related field
- Experience in the accounting or financial services industry is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.