Website Oak Team Africa Limited
About the job
We’re seeking a qualified salesperson to help sell the products and services of the company.
This position requires a strong understanding of construction materials and their applications, particularly Steel Doors, Fire Rated Doors, and Security Doors.
The salesperson shall have a strong understanding of the sales process and excel at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals.
- Identify and target potential customers within the construction industry, including contractors, builders, architects, and developers.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- The ability to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Keep accurate records of sales activities, customer interactions, and sales forecasts.
- Contact prospective customers through cold calling, email campaigns, and in-person visits to introduce products and services.
- Expand the customer base, enhance brand awareness, and generate leads.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
Required skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Three or more years of proven experience in sales, preferably in the construction industry or related field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency in using, MS Office, Good knowledge of sales management software and CRM
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.