About the job
The SCCM Engineer is responsible for providing reliable, effective, and efficient client-side computing environments across all of this client’s locations. This engineer will join a team of 2 who help to support the network infrastructure space. They will execute and maintain all best practices for desktops, laptops and thin clients including but not limited to system image management, software deployment, application packaging process deployments, patch management, inventory management, compliance reporting, license auditing and device naming convention.
This position will provide Tier 3 technical support to the Desktop and Client Services Technicians and closely collaborate with Service Desk and Infrastructure teams. They will use SCCM with Patch-My-PC add on to help augment and image devices. This client is looking to help minimize the number of unknown users, they are currently at about 7% where a machine is unknown. This engineer will download patches and updates, push them out to over 14,000 endpoints. 10,000-11,000 of them are full clients and another 3,000 who are thin clients.
SCCM, Powershell, Windows, Deployment, Patch management, Intune, Application packaging
Additional Skills & Qualifications
▪ Deploy, and maintain enterprise computing solutions such as physical desktops, virtual desktops, app virtualization
▪ Mentor Engineer I team members and serve as point of escalation for more complex issues
▪ Lead administration of assigned support systems within the delivery portfolio such as SCCM, Intune, HPMD, Imprivata, PDQ..
▪ Lead patch and vulnerability activities to ensure a healthy, secure, and stable infrastructure.
▪ Assist in the development of baseline KPI’s and perform capacity and performance reporting to ensure compliance
▪ Monitor assigned systems and proactively implement changes to reduce risk and minimize unplanned outage or performance issues.
▪ Follow established processes to ensure that issues are resolved, and work is performed according to operational standards.
▪ Provides well-written and effective professional and technical documentation.
▪ Collaborate with team members, colleagues, consultants, and vendors to effectively analyze and resolve moderate to complex issues.
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.