Website Amaiden Energy
- Support the Security related trainings & Campaigns by EPC Contractor.
- Review security risk assessment as may be provided by EPC contractor.
- Monitor & Track implementation of CTR & Subcontractors security strategy, plan, policies, procedures and guidelines on the project.
- Focal for Project Traffic Monitoring team and interface with LNG Traffic Control Unit (TCU) and Traffic Safety Committee.
- Monitor and Track CTR & Subcontractor IVMS implementation.
- Monitor Track & report all CTR & Subcontractor drivers IVMS performance.
- Design and implement Security assurance strategies, and act as focal point for all Access control requests including vehicle passes.
- Support facilitation of all security related investigations
- Support security onboarding training for sub-contractors personnel.
- Support the implementation of Base ++ HSSE Management Philosophy GAoTC HSSESP plan to achieve the declared/aspired future.
- Facilitate & coordinate Security Emergency related Drills.
Facilitate the implementation of Security tools and techniques at the frontline and consistently manage Security Risks to As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP), preventing harm to personnel and damage to Asset.
Security Specialist at Amaiden Energy
- First Degree or HND in Social Sciences and Arts.
- Security certification (or equivalent)
- 3+ Years in direct Security Role
Niger Delta indigene would be an advantage
- The ideal candidate would have proven experience in Corporate Security Management.
Previous experience with GSA would be added advantage
- Ability to work across international/cultural boundaries.
Strong team player with good communications and interpersonal skills
To apply for this job please click on -> amaidenenergy.com.