Career Growth, Flexibility and Collaboration!
Entrust is dedicated to securing a world in motion by enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection around the globe. Headquartered in Minnesota, we offer our colleagues the ability to work globally, in a flexible and collaborative environment. Our team makes an impact!!
The Company: Entrust relies on curious, dedicated and innovative individuals whom anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust’s technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers.
We Believe: Securing identities is most effective when we value all identities. We are committed to ensuring that, through diversity and inclusion, the many voices that make up our communities are heard. From unconscious bias training for managers to global affinity groups that create connections both within and across our enterprise, Entrust expects and encourages all individuals to accept and respect one another. And, of course, to be themselves.
The Security Analyst works as part of the Security Operations Center (SOC). Successful candidates will be analytical, familiar with multiple security technologies, and provide initial response to security alerts.
- Monitors, reviews and interprets security alerts and notifications and provides initial response, analysis and case management
- Assesses and establishes mitigation steps to ensure appropriate security event handling and escalate as necessary
- Become proficient in a variety of security tools as well as become a subject matter expert on specific tools within our security suite
- Examples: A/V, IDS/IPS, NAC, NGFW, SIEM
- Provide general knowledge and recommendations for security best practices to SOC team
- Provide feedback to SecOps engineers and assist with security sensor tuning efforts
- Communicate with technical vulnerability management and cyber threat intelligence teams to validate security events and perform advanced analysis
- Perform tasks related to security incident response, such as monitoring and discovery
- Information Security experience work/school
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts
- Self-motivated individual who can follow and maintain procedures
- Attention to detail and motivated to deliver exceptional quality
- Critical thinking skills
- Vendor and industry certifications in security analysis such as Security+, SANS or GIAC
- Knowledge of security industry standard frameworks
- Examples: NIST 800-53, PCI-DSS, FedRamp
- Scripting or programming experience
- Examples: PowerShell, Python, RegEx
Linux and Windows systems administration experience
To apply for this job please visit entrust.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.