We are looking for an ambitious Associate / Senior Associate with the ability to work effectively across several project areas. This role reports directly into the Founders Office. You will be working on key projects and initiatives, driven by the Founders. You will be required to set up teams from scratch, launch exciting new products, analyse data and develop strategies, work with Senior Members of the Management Team and relate with external stakeholders.
If you’re looking for a way to fast track your career, this is the perfect role as you gain invaluable experience working with leadership and get the opportunity to learn about varying parts of a fintech. In this role no two days will be the same and you will be able to have a significant impact, while monetising your contribution through commissions and other incentive driven opportunities.
The natural progression from this role is to management of a specific team / department, expansion in a new market, or even founding your own company. Prospa is a great place to learn and grow.
Prospa is building the operating system for 40 million Nigerian Entrepreneurs. With our mobile app, business owners can open a business bank account in 5 minutes and get powerful tools to run a business (Invoicing, CRM, Inventory, E-commerce and more).Prospa is backed by Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital and other top tier Investors.
- Structure and implement new programs and products
- Sourcing new investment opportunities and leading investor engagement efforts
- Engage with stakeholders partners and senior employees
- Lead teams to ensure the company delivers on objectives efficiently and effectively
- Where necessary act as a functional manager to more junior members of team leading by example in performance, attitude and effort
- Provide support in designing internal and external programs that support company’s vision
- Provide strategic recommendations and guidance to Founders and management team to improve business processes and decision making.
- Reach out externally and internally to share company’s business development vision and strategy.
- Support internal projects by conducting analysis of data sets to help business units identify gaps and enhancing strategy.
- Effectively building, documenting and implementing processes
- Attending key events and speaking to the media on behalf of the company
Skills & Qualifications
- First Degree in Legal, science, Economics, or related field
- 2-5 years Experience working in management consulting, investment banking or Industry groups with respect to operations strategy, business analysis.
- Skilled at using process modelling, design thinking and agile tools and applications
- Data Analysis, Financial modelling skills and strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills, proven ability to communicate with diverse audiences, internally and externally.
- Ability to interface effectively with all-levels of staff across differing functional expertise within the organization, including Legal, Finance, Research & Operations and Data Science .
- Superior interpersonal skills, with emphasis on relationship building and networking.
- Creative, entrepreneurial thinker with ability to see opportunities where others may not
- Capable of managing projects and deadlines with autonomy.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.