Website Multigate Payments Limited
Senior Associate – Human Resources
Multigate is a financial technology company founded in 2017. We are focused on providing simplified solutions that unravel the complex payment and cash management challenges encountered by enterprise corporates.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyses trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Conduct skill audit to inform the production of training and development strategies.
- Creates training and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Facilitate the company’s performance appraisal process.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Acts as the organisation’s conscience in flagging issues that can
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- Competitive Salary
To apply for this job please click on -> apply.workable.com.