Paystack helps businesses in Africa get paid by anyone, from anywhere in the world. Thousands of businesses of all sizes use our modern payments platform, including MTN, Smile Communications, GIGM, AXA Mansard Insurance, and many others.
Within a little over 5 years, our close-knit team now processes a significant portion of all online payments in Nigeria. Recently, we were acquired by global payments leader Stripe to accelerate online commerce across Africa.
At Paystack, we believe that we will win by recruiting talented people and giving them the space, resources, and support to do the best work of their lives. We hire the most capable people, treat them with genuine respect, and give them the means to succeed. And we’d love your help!
Senior Automation Engineer at Paystack
About the Automation Engineering Role
We are looking for automation engineers that have built testing frameworks, tools, and infrastructure to test large-scale platforms. The ideal candidate should be comfortable building automation testing capabilities for backend and frontend applications across web, mobile, and native applications.
You will form part of the Automation Engineering team working alongside other automation engineers responsible for building automated testing solutions that help engineering teams move faster while maintaining high quality standards. You will contribute to existing test suites and build tools and frameworks from scratch.
Our team is small but highly accomplished, so your voice will be heard and your ideas will make meaningful contributions to the business.
This is a full time position and the location of the role is flexible across our entities in Africa (remote).
What you’ll be doing:
● Establish our front-end automation test strategy for web and mobile applications
● Design architecture, tooling, and maintain test data
● Implement automated integration, end-to-end, and performance tests
● Consult with cross-functional teams to enable effective test automation across our front-end products
● Collaborate with other teams – both inside and outside engineering – to better understand merchant and customer pain points
● Participate in code and technical design reviews with other automation engineers
● Ensure that all essential use cases are covered by reliable and repeatable tests across all front-end applications
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
● Sufficient experience in at least one major programming language
● Experience building test automation frameworks for web and mobile
● Experience using a variety of testing techniques, processes, and tools.
● Experience performing functional and non-functional automated tests against complex web applications and API’s
● Strong SQL and data validation skills
● The ability to work independently or as part of a team
● Experience leading a team of automation engineers
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.