Senior Azure DevOps Engineer
As the Senior Azure DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with the engineering team ensure seamless development and deployment of software solutions. This Senior DevOps Engineer will be design, implement, and maintain the infrastructure required to support the development team’s code, including version control systems, build servers, testing environments, and deployment pipelines.
- Design, implement, and maintain the infrastructure required to support the development team’s code, including version control systems, build servers, testing environments, and deployment pipelines.
- Collaborate with developers to create and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines on AWS and AzureDevOps, including automated testing and deployment processes.
- Automate the provisioning and management of infrastructure, including virtual machines, containers, kubernetes cluster and cloud-based resources.
- Monitor the performance and availability of production systems and identifying and addressing potential issues.
- Participate in the design and implementation of security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems and data.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to other members of the DevOps team and the development team.
- Automate continuous integration and continuous delivery and suites collaboration using tools such as Git-lab, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible.
- Troubleshooting and implementing continuous monitoring tools such as Prometheus then visualization tool using Grafana.
- Proficient in writing infrastructure as code to automate provision of resources on Google cloud, AWS , then automate CI/CD using GIT products such as Github, Gitlab powered by Jenkins (Blue Ocean) CI/CD.
- Version/Source Code management control with GIT integrated to services like Git-lab, Gogs or BitBucket, artifactory management engine Nexus Sonatype.
- Orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, dynamic configuration, monitoring and spend optimization of servers on Azure and AWS cloud environment.
- Perform root cause analysis of production impacting issues, including opening problem cases with vendors and driving them to conclusion.
- Drive and support DevOps adoption across SDLC, Pipeline implementation for legacy applications, while ensuring compliance with enterprise policies and best practices.
- Provide technology evaluations and recommendations for vendor selection, including proof of concepts
Special Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a DevOps role.
- Experience in Linux and Windows Server administration.
- Experience maintaining continuous integration and delivery pipelines with tools such as Azure DevOps (YAML and Classic Pipelines), GitHub Actions.
- Scripting/programming knowledge of at least Unix shell scripting.
- Good understanding web servers’ technologies such as IIS, Nginx, Apache etc.
- Good knowledge of Databases (relational, document and key-value stores).
- Experience with Cloud infrastructures like AWS and Azure.
- Experience with Docker and Container orchestration technologies like Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience with administering solutions for Metrics, Events, Logs and Traces (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK Stack.)
- Solid knowledge of secure coding practices.
- Good technical documentation skills.
- Good Experience with Azure DevOps is strongly desired.
- Motivated by the mission of Sabi
- Pragmatic with quantitative and analytical ability and attention to detail
- Driven, independent thinker and leader who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously with fast-changing priorities
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
- A focus on execution. Willing and able to get hands dirty.
- Flexibility to roll up your sleeves and attack problems and projects as they arise, where you will need to set out a clear structure, method and outcomes yourself.
To apply for this job please visit sabi.zohorecruit.com.
Senior Azure DevOps Engineer at SabiShare with someone