As a Senior Backend Engineer at Stamped, your work drives the business! We are looking for a pro-active, analytical team player with a strong background or interest in building successful products or systems. You are comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces, you have exquisite attention to detail and you’re comfortable learning new technologies and systems. If you value simplicity, thrive in a collaborative, agile environment, and are excited to learn, we’d love to talk to you!
C# Developer Responsibilities:
- Design, development and testing of new features in the applications
- Work with and support product managers on new initiatives and features development
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using C#
- Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
- Provide support to end-users
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
C# Developer Requirements:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- A flair for creating well-presented software that is technically sound
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Proficient in C#.Net
- Proven experience with software design and OOD methodologies
- Familiarity with Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience with ORM frameworks
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with Web services development (SOAP, REST)
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming, MVC, Design patterns and SOLID principles
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative
What’s in it for you?
Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
Work directly with company leadership
A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
Grow and own your area
$500 USD home office set up allowance
$500 USD annual education budget
Key member of a growing Engineering team here at Stamped!
Why Choose Stamped.io?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family.
We take ownership and pride in our work and we expect the best out of everyone on our team. If you’re the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS e-commerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact on a growing company, this is for you!
To apply for this job please click on -> stamped-talent.freshteam.com.