Normally we hire candidates for our Customer Champion team to work a standard Monday to Friday work week. However, right now we are in need of someone who can help our customers in a full-time, 5 day work week that always includes Saturday and Sunday in all time zones.
This role is open for applicants in any region.
It’s different from our Customer Champion role as it’s an advanced customer support position, and so we’re looking for different skills & experience.
We’re looking for a Senior Customer Champion, Premier to join the Support team at Zapier. Zapier’s on a mission to make everyone more productive at work. Zapier has helped millions of people build businesses through the power of automation.
We’re looking for someone that loves to help people solve advanced technical problems and build relationships with users on our highest-paying plans to make them successful in automating their business.
If you love interacting with people on a daily basis to help them learn how to optimize their work then read on…
We know applying for and taking on a new job at any company requires a leap of faith. We want you to feel comfortable and excited to apply at Zapier. To help share a bit more about life at Zapier, here are a few resources in addition to the job description that can give you an inside look at what life is like at Zapier. We hope you’ll take the leap of faith and apply.
- Our Commitment to Applicants
- Culture and Values at Zapier
- Zapier Guide to Remote Work
- Zapier Code of Conduct
- Diversity and Inclusivity at Zapier
Zapier is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
- You’re highly skilled in technical customer support. We’re looking for at least 1-2 years of experience in customer support, working with APIs or in the SaaS industry. Even better if you have previous experience troubleshooting APIs.
- You’re empathetic to users and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You realize that not everyone has the same skill set and that smart people sometimes make mistakes. You make customers feel empowered after interacting with support and not stupid because of a small mistake.
- You obsess over the details. Maybe you have a one emoticon and one exclamation point rule of thumb for every email. Maybe it’s only two sentences per paragraph. Either way, you make sure each word and each punctuation mark makes the customer delighted to work with you.
- You love solving problems. Every customer is different, many times radically so. You relish being able to meet their specific need, and also solving their problems that may have gone unsaid.
- You love to write. Almost everything at Zapier is done via written communication (both with customers and between teammates).
- You’re persistent. Support at Zapier is much different than at many software companies. It’s not the same questions over and over again, and often involves researching technical nuances of the apps we support. You love the opportunity to solve new problems every day and won’t give up when you don’t know the answer right away.
- You love doing things efficiently. At Zapier, the work you do will have a disproportionate impact on the business. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves.
- You love to set your own course. At Zapier, we have quick team meetings each week and one-on-one meetings every month and then we go make things happen. You get to make things happen without someone saying so.
- We believe giving the best support to our customers is important. For that reason, we only consider candidates who want to dedicate at least the next year or two to giving great support to Zapier customers.
- You’re creative and resourceful. You try as many angles as possible to secure positive press mentions for clients and companies. You keep an eye out for media, speaking, and award opportunities as they arise and keep up on industry trends.
- You believe relationships are critical to success. You have relationships with business and tech media, you have experience working with customers or partners, and you’re able to quickly build trust with cross-functional teams and external agencies.
- You’re solid at time management. You’ll juggle a variety of fast-moving communications projects, and as a part of a distributed team, you’ll be trusted to work with minimal supervision. As a part of a growing company, you have an opportunity to make a big impact, and you’re keen to build processes that’ll make your job more efficient over time.
Things You’ll Do
- Help some of our highest paying customers via email or chat to ensure they have the best and fastest experience possible. You’ll own conversations with your customer and make sure they get a first response within an hour. You’ll support them from start to finish, troubleshooting their problems and answering their questions.
- Work with the product team to build tools that will speed up and increase the quality of support at the same time
- Experiment: this is a startup so everything can change
How To Apply
We have a non-standard application process. To jump-start the process we ask a few questions we normally would ask at the start of an interview. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate.
After you apply, you are going to hear back from us, even if we don’t seem like a good fit. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to make sure you never go more than seven days without hearing from us.
To apply for this job please click on -> zapier.com.