Website Reliance Health
Senior Customer Marketing Manager
The Senior Customer Marketing Manager’s mission is to design and implement high-performance customer growth programs to ensure that we can retain, grow and expand our existing customer base.
You will work closely with customer success, account management, customer experience manager as well as product marketing manager to develop a customer segmentation strategy. You will be responsible for building and developing upsell/cross-sell programs as well as referral programs in collaboration with the customer success team.
You will be responsible for increasing ARPU (Average Revenue Per User) alongside our account management team and enabling customer self-service through automation programs, based on our customer segmentation strategy.
The ideal candidate is obsessed with the customer experience and the ability to take action and build out programs based on customer data and insights. You will work to stay updated on the latest customer marketing approaches and love collaborating cross-functionally to help customers find differentiated value in our products.
- Collaborate with customer success, product, and marketing teams to understand growth priorities and potential.
- Gain insights on existing customer base through analysis and segmentation
- Work closely with account management to design customer retention activities that increase adoption, reduce churn
- Turn a wealth of data into simple, actionable insights and campaigns
- Ensure accurate and timely tracking of each campaign KPI
- Take part in customer calls to better our customer marketing programs.
- Analyse customer data to identify frictions throughout the customer journey and develop programs in collaboration with sales and customer success teams to reduce friction and improve adoption
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities and develop marketing programs to drive pipeline
- Identify happy moments and initiate referral programs
- 3+ years experience working in B2B/B2C tech business with large customer bases
- Strong background in customer engagement and retention strategies
- Clearly demonstrated business acumen and ability to drive growth
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Strong analytical skills with hands-on experience in marketing analytics
- Experience with statistical analysis is a plus
- Have a start-up mentality, committed to excel with energy and endurance
- Have strategic initiative that others relate to
- Have superior organisational skills, prioritise ruthlessly
- Work with cross-functional teams, high integrity and great follow-through on tasks
- Be flexible, fearless and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.