Website Chipper Cash
Senior Customer Operations Analyst
Chipper Cash was founded in 2018 by Ham Serunjogi and Maijid Moujaled, with the aim to “chip away” at the problem of inaccessible financial services, a high population of underbanked consumers, reliance on cash for daily commerce, and the difficulty of cross border transactions. Today, Chipper Cash is connecting more than one million people in Africa, one transaction at a time with an easy-to-use mobile app that makes money transfers fast, secure and free. Whether it’s sending money home to support your family, running a cross-border business, or paying local expenses, Chipper Cash saves time, saves money, and opens up new opportunities for Africans everywhere.
Our Customer Operations team is at the heart of Chipper, as it is the first point of contact with our customers and the team that knows most intimately the struggles and hopes of customers. Most important is the team’s ability to respond to customers with empathy and work alongside customers to solve their problems.
The Customer Operations team also works closely with the Product Operations, Product & Engineering, Legal & Compliance, and Growth Marketing teams. It’s about much more than resolving tickets. It’s also about helping us find solutions that will prevent customers from having problems in the first place and help us deliver on the promise of Chipper working like magic.
The Senior Customer Operations analyst would be responsible for receiving and escalating difficult issues to ensure exceptional service standards and sustain high customer satisfaction
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide excellent support via various touchpoints (email, live chat, social media, and telephone) to our customers.
- Proactively identifying patterns with user frustrations and expectations of customers, seeing where we can change our processes, tools, or product to make their lives easier
- Escalating customers’ issues and feature requests to the product teams.
- Compiling regular team and customer reports
What you should have
- 3+ years of customer service experience handling inquiries via email, live chat, telephone, social media or any other written communication
- Experience in handling escalations and difficult customer problems related to payments, onboarding or user experience
If you feel you are a fit, please apply because we would love to hear from you. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to read through our job description so thank you so much for your time. We wish you all the best in your job search.
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.