Website Elephant Healthcare
Role overview: Senior Customer Success Coordinator
Elephant’s software is used by public and private healthcare providers to digitize their patient, stock, billing and insurance records and connect all aspects of the healthcare system.
As an Elephant Senior Customer Success Coordinator, you will ensure that our customers are satisfied with and are getting value from using the ElephantOS and support services we are providing them. This involves team management, project execution, cross-functional collaboration, stakeholders engagement, data analysis, monitoring and evaluating customer satisfaction and documentation.
This role requires frequent travel within Nigeria.
What you’ll do:
The Senior Customer Success Coordinator is responsible for the following activities:
Launch facilities (onboarding new customers):
You will be responsible for for ensuring that new customers have a smooth onboarding experience which may include the following:
- Conducting facility assessments to identify departmental stations and network availability.
- Facilitating the setting up of profiles for site champions, and key persons within the facilities.
- Training of site champions on key features within the system ie: adding users, disabling users, adding billing information, stock intake etc.
- Setting up the various stations with tablets and testing the Elephant software in real time.
- Conducting general training for all users at the facility.
Providing ongoing customer support (account management):
You will be responsible for answering customer queries, troubleshooting and resolving issues that may arise over the lifecycle of the customers. This would include the following:
- Providing on-the-ground support for facilities whenever the need arises.
- Enabling/equipping site champions to be able to conduct some basic troubleshooting on their own.
- Working with the finance team to ensure payments are collected, remitted and reconciled timely and consistently.
- Being an expert in our in-built customer feedback tool and empowering site champions to be able to use this tool effectively.
- Frequently visiting the facilities to ensure they are using Elephant OS most effectively and efficiently
- Providing support for facilities in nearby regions/locations.
- You might be called upon to assist with Elephant’s sales drive from time to time, including conducting presentations on behalf of sales representatives.
- We want every team member to succeed, so this role will receive extensive training on how to be an Elephant ‘expert’ before going live in facilities.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction: You will need to regularly check in with customers to ensure that they are satisfied with using the ElephantOS and our support services, and identify areas for improvement.
- Coordinating with other team members: You will be required to work closely with other team members within the company such as sales, product and engineering, marketing, to ensure that the customers are receiving the support they need to be successful.
- Analyzing customer data: You will be required to conversant with analyzing data and patterns to be able to use it to identify treads, opportunities and areas for improvement. This may include analyzing metrics to gain insights into how your customers are using the ElephantOS and its features.
- Creating and maintaining customer relationships and success documentation.
- A degree or diploma from a recognized university;
- At least five years working experience in a customer facing role; and
- Experience in team leadership and project management
- An entrepreneurial mindset with sound judgment and first-rate problem-solving skills;
- A proactive approach to problem solving and a bias for action;
- Attention to detail with a natural ability to juggle many moving parts; and
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in the deployment of a SaaS product; and
- Fluency in Igbo language is an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.