Senior DevOps Engineer, Mono
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations.
You will be spearheading our Infrastructure and Data Security team which is responsible for ensuring our platform runs in a secure, reliable, highly available, and scalable manner.. Our customers rely on us to run their financial operations, and we hold ourselves to a higher standard when it comes to building and running infrastructure.
- Run our infrastructure on top of tools & technologies such as AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Smoothly operate AWS managed service. We prefer to leverage existing industry standards and tools, to focus on our business problems
- Run monitoring and alerting systems proactively. Make monitoring and alerting alert on symptoms and not on outages
- Be on an on-call rotation for our production infrastructure.
- Improve our deployment processes to be faster and more flexible. Empower product development teams to run autonomously.
- Collaborate on the implementation of compliance and regulatory projects
- Collaborate with Product Managers to prioritize roadmap items to balance infrastructure and business needs
🚀 Stock options 🔆 Flexible working hours
🔝 Remote friendly 👩🏻⚕️ Health Insurance
🌎 Work from any office twice per year 🙋 Training Budget
😎 Team building events 🔋 Fitness/ wellness stipends
🚀 Yearly offsite 🍒 Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
🍱 Free lunch 🍻 Friday happy hours
NOTICE (VERY IMPORTANT): Once you’re done applying, please complete this assessment test. Take your time to get ready; it takes 15 minutes to complete but it’s a little challenging and fast-paced.
To apply for this job, click here --> apply.workable.com.