Job Title: Senior Engineer – Integration & Automation
This role will require thorough knowledge and understanding of industry best practices and modern day tools and methodologies in the Integration & automation domain. This individual has prior experience implementing and administering critical integrations and automation solutions for key business functions. This role reports to the Sr. Director of IT.
- Groom requirements and conduct design sessions with business for integrations and automations.
- Architect and build integrations between core internal and external applications (including on-prem and on-cloud)
- Develop automations to improve efficiency within business operations and save man hours.
- Design, develop, test, launch and support critical integrations and automations within enterprise applications.
- Work with IT & Security teams to understand automation needs to build automations to scale operations and enable the highest level of security.
- Advise on best practices and recommend best in-class integrations design and solutions considering scale, security, and performance.
- Work cross functionally with various engineerings and business teams to document details process and data flows to align on design
- Build prototypes and demo with customers to show value and gather feedback for evolving the solution.
- Explore new technologies and embrace change in tech stack and develop methodologies for continuous improvement
- Document and publish integration and automation artifacts for various projects.
- Asses existing technologies and applications to assess & identify tooling for future.
Skills you should hold as a Senior Engineer – Integration & Automation
- 4+ years of experience with developing complex integration solutions in a hybrid environment involving iPaaS solutions (like OneCloud, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, etc) and on-prem solutions to integrate between critical apps and systems for various business departments.
- 3+ years of experience building automations in a hybrid environment involving on-cloud solutions (like Zapier, Workato, etc) and on-prem solutions to automate critical business operations and procedures for various business units like HR, Finance, Product, etc
- Experience building integration jobs or automations using Golang and Typescript/NodeJS
- Programming experience with Python and/or Rust a plus
- Point-to-Point Integration, Hub-and-Spoke Integration, and Bus Architecture will be a plus.
- Experience working with cloud computing platforms via Infrastructure As Code (IaC) such as Pulumi, Terraform, and/or Ansible will be a plus
- Deep technical knowledge and experience with enterprise level technologies (HRIS systems, identity management, secure messaging and collaboration, data storage and organization applications) is critical.
- Experience building and managing enterprise software and integration solutions for 3rd party enterprise products will be critical.
- Prior experience managing a team of engineers will be a plus
- Experience with RPA or Generative AI is a plus.
- Experience building and managing test automation for critical applications will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Kraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Senior Engineer – Integration & Automation at Kraken, Remote.Share with someone