As a Senior Front-End Developer, your job responsibilities will include the following;
- Write clean, organized, and well-thought-out code.
- Use GIT for version controlling and managing codebases with multiple developers.
- Work with data-handling via AJAX and JSON.
- Prototype usable experiences using Bootstrap.
- Effectively debug, understand, and resolve issues within your code.
- Stage work done on leading cloud provider (Heroku, AWS, DigitalOcean, …) for review and feedback.
- Prove that you care about the performance of your code and finished product.
- Collaborate with other developers and contribute to building shared standards, tools, and approaches.
AWS – Cloud Infrastructure
Nodejs or Golang – Primary backend languages
MongoDB, Redis – Data persistence
RabbitMQ or Nats – Message broker
Bitbucket – Source code management
Sentry – Log management
Postman, cypress – Testing tools
- Has at least 5 years experience In web frontend development.
- Strong focus on test-driven development, loves unit and integration testing.
- Understands agile development and source control management, GIT experience a strong plus.
- Full experience in software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering, prototyping, development, deployment, and post release support and troubleshooting.
- Able to code for cross browser compatibility and adaptive layouts for various rendering profiles.
- Strong communication skills and experience in customer troubleshooting.
- Experienced in staging code on cloud platforms (Heroku, AWS, DigitalOcean, …) for feedback and review.
- Works well in a team environment with fellow developers, designers and product managers.
- Always learning and expanding knowledge and skills, picking up new frameworks and libraries that will benefit the product.
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.