Senior HR Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Senior HR Specialist in Nigeria.
- Provide advice to managers on pay decisions, policy interpretations, and job evaluations.
- Organize first-day orientation programs, schedule new hires’ training, and processing employment documents, and add them to the company HR System
- Implement and ensure quality control of HR and People related policies, procedures, and guidelines with the company’s strategic initiatives manages the administrative side of people management (Employment contracts, job offers, probation completion letters, termination letters, etc.) together with our legal team
- Provide support on employee’s engagement activities
- Conduct and support region-wide employee surveys and identify needs to be addressed
- Design and Implement succession planning, and talent development programs
- Assist on the payroll process
- Prepare people data analysis and reports
- Administrate employees offboarding
- Participate in Ad hoc HR projects, preparation of PowerPoints
- Master’s Degree with a concentration in Business, Human Resources or Psychology preferred
- At least 5+ years of previous Human Resource experience
- Strong people person, good at contributing to positive company culture, and able to resolve conflicts
- Good time management skills, able to manage several projects at the same time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail and organizational skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with constant change and a rapidly growing team
- Good analytical skills and ability to present information well
- Strong proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel is required
- Can do attitude, able to work independently and with tight deadlines
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.