Website Kuda Technologies Ltd
Senior Information Systems Control Analyst
Responsible for managing IT Governance processes, monitor and assess the effectiveness of applied controls on information assets. Additionally, provide detailed reporting to management on technology compliance with various international standards and best practices.
- Reviewing all system implementation designs and plans to ensure sufficient security and recovery provisions have been included, updating the corporate DRP as appropriate, and ensuring appropriate provisions are made in the BCP.
- Researching the latest information technology (IT) security trends, best practices, threats, and potential vulnerabilities.
- Perform data analytics to derive insights that can reinforce controls within various aspects of the business.
- Analyze business processes to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop control and security standards and best practices and recommend control enhancements to management or senior IT staff.
- Monitoring and Assessment of Products, Applications, Processes and Databases
- Coordinate and collaborate with various departments within the organization to formulate, implement and disseminate company-wide policies and standards and ensuring adherence to them.
- Ensure that changes within the organization are controlled to meet the business requirements of the organization
- Manage the incident response and reporting process to ensure 100% adherence throughout the organization.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the line manager
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related field of study
- A minimum of 5 years experience working with information technologies, security, risk and control assessment or other related roles
- Certifications such as CISA, CRISC, or CISSP will be an added advantage.
- A good understanding of international standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 22301 and PCI DSS
- Risk Assessment, Analytical Skills, IT Security and Infrastructure Knowledge, Technology Auditing Skill, Communication Skills, Security Testing, SQL Skills
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles for various cloud platforms.
- Ability to perform control reviews on a wide range of application, system development operations and security procedures and according to international standards and best practices.
- Ability to evaluate emerging technologies and identify their potential impact within the existing environment
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.