We are looking for a Senior Manager, Customer Care to provide leadership and support toward the delivery of the M-KOPA Nigeria customer strategy. You will also provide leadership and support over the daily operations of the M-KOPA Nigeria Call Center.
You will lead multiple customer-facing teams across multiple customer interaction channels (Voice and non-voice).
Your responsibilities will include overseeing the in-country customer support responsibilities which are: Quality and Training.
You will report to the Global Head of Customer Care
To achieve this, you will;
- Implementing Customer Care Strategies. You will improve the overall implementation of customer strategies by creating tactical plans and coordinating the delivery against the set plans.
- Manage Customer Care Operations. You will oversee the day-to-day operations of the call center to provide a seamless service to M-KOPA customers across multiple customer-facing teams.
- Multiple channel management. You will manage multiple customer interaction channels: Voice (inbound and outbound) and non-voice (Online chat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter) within the expected Service Levels.
- Process improvements. You will review and refine internal customer care processes and provide recommendations for continuous improvements across the call center teams to achieve incremental efficiencies.
- Performance management. You will schedule and manage performance discussions and mentoring sessions to support the call center leadership in achieving individual goals.
- Recruitment. You will plan for, and recruit agents based on the call center staffing needs and as guided by the workforce forecasting requirements.
- Problem-solving.You will be the point of contact for all escalated issues related to customers, people or processes that require above a supervisor level to resolve.
- Cost control. You will manage the call Centre operations within cost-effective parameters and according to budget mandates.
- People management. You will be the contact between the HR Business partner and the customer care agents on people-related topics
- Reporting and analysis. You will provide reports on all important call center metrics both overall and at an individual agent level
- Outsourced Partner Engagement (BPO). You will be the point of contact for all engagements with the Outsourced partner (BPO) including managing overall performance and deliverables
- Over 3 years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working in a call center environment or BPO set up.
- Experience managing multiple customer interaction channels (voice and non-voice)
- People management experience in a similar capacity
- Experience with call Centre operations and metrics
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
Benefits, What’s in it for you;
- Private health insurance (inpatient outpatient, maternity, eye care, dental and gym facilities)
- Group Life Cover and Personal Accident Cover
- Company pension (A mandatory basic national social security scheme)
- Airtime and Data allowance (dependent on the nature of the role)
M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
M-KOPA explicitly prohibits the use of Forced or Child Labour and respects the rights of its employees to agree to terms and conditions of employment voluntarily, without coercion, and freely terminate their employment on appropriate notice. M-KOPA shall ensure that its Employees are of legal working age and shall comply with local laws for youth employment or student work, such as internships or apprenticeships.
M-KOPA does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’, or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.