Senior Marketing Manager
About the job
Prospa is building the operating system for 40m Nigerian entrepreneurs. With our mobile app business owners can open a business bank account in 5 minutes and get powerful tools to run a business (Invoicing, CRM, Inventory, e-commerce +More).
Prospa is backed by Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital, Liquid 2 Ventures. Immad Akhund CEO of Mercury, Karim Atiyeh CTO of Ramp, executives from Square, Facebook, and Nubank and many other well respected angels and funds.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and contribute to the execution of day-to-day marketing deliverables & deadlines.
- Ensure that marketing operations, branding, communications are unified and reflect the business tone of voice.
- Implement targeted marketing campaigns that will drive customer engagement and bring commercial results.
- Establish and improve the position of our products within the market.
- Work with the team to prioritize and implement marketing and revenue growth efforts
- Implement strategic development for all marketing activities and manage all marketing channels.
- Build a customer CRM/leads database.
- Build relationships and coordinate with external partners and agencies
- Oversee Prospa’s online brand marketing campaigns on all digital channels
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Lead ideation through execution for all brand marketing initiatives
- Drive sales and rapid growth through brand elevating marketing initiatives
- Manage Prospa’s brand strategy as well as corresponding brand elements in order to maximize equity
- Be responsible for the creation and commercials of Prospa initiatives through media planning, creative development, metrics, market research and vendor management to boost brand awareness
- Be involved in and collaborate on initiatives related to Prospa’s Business
- Development, PR and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Manage and integrate the public relations process into all program activities in ensuring relevant brand promotion that will lead to the achievement of maximum ROI.
- Be responsible for the creation of diverse forms of marketing – interactive marketing, direct, marketing campaigns, advertising, sales collateral, press releases and executive presentations
- Ensure all branding programs are aligned with the overall business objectives and that they are optimized and relevant to multiple audiences
- Prepare reports on campaign performance to key stakeholders and external partners
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years experience working in marketing with at least 3 years experience leading a team
- A bachelor’s degree from a reputable educational institution (a degree in a marketing discipline is preferred)
- Proven experience working in a fintech start-up or banking & finance environment
- Significant experience in driving customer adoption, user acquisition and growth experience with consumer facing digital products and services.
- Ability to fully understand our product and our target audience.
- Experience with managing and scaling marketing initiatives, identifying decision-makers, and a consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas.
- Strong analytical skills to monitor, measure and report on the KPIs behind marketing plans.
- Excellent communication and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask, be proactive and prioritize tasks as needed.
- High performance and growth mindset at the forefront of everything you do.
Good To Have
- Agile environment experience
- Experience working with CRM tools
- Digital marketing experience and knowledge of good SEO practice
- B2B marketing experience
- copywriting skills
- Email marketing/lead generation
- Social media
- Event planning/project coordination
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.