Senior Product Designer
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer with 3+ years of commercial experience. We don’t mind if you’ve worked in-house or at an agency. What’s most important to us is that you understand the full product design cycle.
We’re looking to see you’ve launched digital products at scale, being part of multi-disciplinary team-leading design processes. We’re not expecting you to be an expert in all areas of research, strategy, UX, UI, content, and brand. Our designers specialise in different areas but all have an understanding of what it takes to design leading digital products.
We have a global client base across sectors, meaning you will get the opportunity to work on various digital projects. That can be everything from websites, apps to internal tools that drive our client’s businesses.
Our core design team is in London but working remote. This has given us the opportunity to recruit further afield in other countries. Our initial target areas are South Africa and Spain. But we are open to speaking with designers based in time zones with 3 hours of the UK.
This role will be remote. But we do envisage a couple of expenses paid trips a year to London to socialise and meet as a full team.
We need you to
- Be confident in leading the design of complex digital products working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Deliver best in class UX and UI solutions that meet users’ needs.
- Creatively applying different brand styles to create impactful UI designs and manage design systems using Figma.
- Lead and inspire clients by being a trusted and expert design practitioner.
- Ensure the quality of work meets our design standards whilst mentoring other junior designers to do the same.
- Support our project managers, to deliver dependencies and manage client expectations.
We want to see
- Experience in digital transformation involving complex digital products.
- Highly skilled in UX and UI design, experience working on web and mobile interfaces.
- Understanding of agile methodologies and working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience leading multiple stages of the design process, including research, prototyping, testing, and design delivery.
- Confidence structuring websites, apps, and portals through Information Architecture.
- Experience facilitating and interpreting usability testing. Ability to transform research findings into actionable design principles, requirements, user stories and user flows.
- The confidence to fail and learn from mistakes and a desire to seek feedback to continually improve.
- A strategic thinker, confident in helping clients define successful strategies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org