A Bit About Us
Heroshe was founded in 2012 to tackle the shopping, payment and shipping challenges non-US individuals and businesses face when shopping in the US. We’re providing cost-effective shopping, payment and shipping services that allow the seamless flow of e-commerce across borders without constraints. Heroshe is currently solving this problem for individuals and businesses in Nigeria. Heroshe is on a mission to improve lives by opening access to global commerce. Our vision is to remove barriers to affordable quality products everywhere. We will become a global cross-border e-commerce logistics leader by doing this. We’re looking for the right people to join us on this mission.
We’re proud of the company we’ve built. Our people are our biggest differentiating factor and we’ll continue investing in our people and our customer delight culture.
We‘ve spent the last two years focused on building a solid technology platform to enable cross-border commerce. We‘ve put in place a world-class operations and logistics team to deliver value to customers on this platform. We‘ve built a reputation as the standard of excellence in cross-border logistics. Now, we are looking to build a product team to scale out the product. This role presents a great opportunity for someone who is skilled in running a successful PM practice as well as an effective go-to-market strategy to improve product/revenue growth at Heroshe. This person will have an almost limitless opportunity to determine the product direction at Heroshe.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be laser-focused on identifying and experimenting with new product opportunities to reach and expand product-market fit.
- Explore adjacent users, develop new verticals that solve for additional pain points, create net new products, or brainstorming novel revenue streams.
- Lead a new product initiative within an emerging space. With your entrepreneurial spirit and pragmatic approach, you’ll quickly develop a deep understanding of the market landscape, uncover and size areas of opportunity, develop our product strategy, and drive the product from concept to reality.
- Establish the vision, strategy, and direction of a new product initiative
- Build a team that will solve some of the most challenging problems for building a global network that can deliver anything.
We’re looking for someone:
- Who has built a product that reached PMF
- Who has been part of an innovation-based team at a growing/established org.
- Who has 0-1 thinking, extreme comfort with ambiguity, strong visioning skills, PMF discovery, and ability to pivot without attachment to ideas.
Our perfect candidate will have:
- The ability to own and drive key areas of our product innovation work.
- The responsibility to continually develop new and successful product strategies
- Deep knowledge of PM Practice and ability to successfully take a product to market
- Effective communication skills and the ability to influence decisions across the org
- 3-5yrs of experience in running a PM practice and managing other PMs
The Product team will be made up of other product professionals in Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Data Science working towards a common goal of growing the reach of Heroshe services. You’ll have the opportunity to experiment with product ideas. You’ll have the ability to leverage the vast knowledge and resources of the product team to achieve your product goals.
You’ll have the opportunity to lead everything related to the product. You’ll have the opportunity to impact product decisions based on audience insight. The product team will work as a unit exploring various opportunities on how to get Heroshe products and services in the hands of customers.
We’re a highly motivated and fun-loving team who are relentless in the pursuit of providing a delightful customer experience to every customer. We thrive on collaboration but are also able to work as individual contributors.
Please note, this role is a hybrid on-site/remote role.
- 350k – 400k per month depending on experience
- 2 weeks annual leave
- Health Insurance (HMO)
- Heroshe shipping discount
To apply for this job, click here --> heroshe-people.typeform.com.