We have proven to be an up-and-coming industry leader with a proven business model and a first-class team. Now, with thousands of users from customers like Shopify, Caterpillar, or The Washington Post, it’s time to add fuel to the fire and further scale up our product-led growth!
We’re on the lookout for a talented senior product marketing manager helping our users to understand and to get the full value out of airfocus. This is a highly strategic role focused on driving results that contribute meaningfully to airfocus’ growth goals.
In this role, you’ll build a deep understanding of the customer, from account creation and activation to expansion and upgrades – and optimize key parts of the journey.
You’ll own product messaging, positioning, sales, and partner-enablement content, communication around new feature launches, and focus on creating tailored journeys for all our customer segments.
This is a highly cross-functional role that requires a close partnership with our founding, product, data, CS, sales, and marketing teams.
If you are passionate about product marketing and are looking for a strategic position where you can make a tremendous impact at a fast-growing startup, this is the right opportunity for you.
What you’ll do
- Market intelligence: Develop a deep understanding of our target markets (incl. buyer personas, key use cases, and customer needs) and find the unfair advantage we have in each of our products and apps.
- Company positioning: Help shape our brand and own airfocus’ unique value proposition story across the customer lifecycle. Craft and own product messaging, value proposition, and the company story.
- Product content: Own the creation of product story content across video content that describes the product, internal & external collaterals, guides on product education and highlights, blog posts, and website content.
- Sales enablement: Create content that enables sales and CS to convert leads into happy customers.
- Monetization: Manage pricing and packaging for airfocus’ self-serve customer base.
- You’ve already proven that you can master marketing in the SaaS world (3+ years of experience).
- You have a deep understanding of product management or productivity software.
- You write exceptionally great copy (including go-to-market materials and customer case studies).
- You’re able to translate complex features and functionalities into clearly articulated messaging.
- A “get stuff done” work attitude as well as leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals. You’re not afraid to ask why and say no.
- Positive attitude and a strong ability to take responsibility.
- You demonstrate a metric-driven work style and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Boost your personal development and gain new skills in an exhilarating space.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- Equipment support: MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice.
- Learning budget: We enjoy learning and growing while working on hard problems together. Every year you can spend your learning budget on your professional development (courses, books, classes).
- Remote first team: Work from our cool HQ in Hamburg or anywhere in Europe – forever!
We strive for product excellence, a superior user experience, and great storytelling because we believe those are the best ways to create value for our customers and employees. Our team is made up of talented individuals who are highly motivated to grow our company and themselves – and have fun in the process.
Join us and help shape an amazing company. From Hamburg, or wherever you best get stuff done.
To apply for this job please visit airfocus.jobs.personio.de.