Website Chipper Cash
Senior Product Operations Analyst (Airtime, Bill Payments & Data Bundles)
Chipper Cash is Africa’s modern mobile payments platform. We’re helping friends, families and loved ones stay connected and securely send money across Africa with incredible ease and peace of mind. Our cross-border payments infrastructure also helps merchants and businesses in Africa accept payments on the internet with no friction. Over 4 million users have joined so far and we’re growing very fast. We have raised a total of $152.2M from Jeff Bezos, Joe Montana and some of the most reputable fintech Venture Capital firms in the world to accelerate the growth of financial services within Africa.
Our Product Operations team is at the heart of Chipper. Product Operations helps keep customers happy by proactively resolving customer issues and acting as a point of escalation for more complicated customer support inquiries.
The Senior Product Operations Analyst will primarily focus on our airtime, bill payments (cable TV, electricity, prepaid internet data), and data bundles products. He/she will receive product issue escalations from our Customer Operations team, investigate them, and escalate them to our Product & Engineering teams accordingly. The Senior Analyst will also focus on finding solutions that will prevent customers from having problems in the first place and help us deliver on the promise of Chipper working like magic
What you’ll be doing
- Becoming a subject matter expert of the Chipper airtime, bill payments, and data bundles products operationally
- Working within our systems to address, resolve, and escalate ongoing airtime, bill payments, and data bundles product-related issues to the Engineering team
- Proactively identifying patterns and trends of airtime, bill payments, and data bundles product issues. Seeing where processes can be modified, and tools or products introduced to make our customers’ lives easier
- Taking the lead as we expand our airtime, bill payments, and data bundles products to more countries by coordinating internal testing and ensuring bugs and errors are addressed by the Engineering team
Qualifications You Will Need
- Prior working experience working with airtime, bill payments or data bundles
- 1-3 years experience in solving difficult customer problems related to marketplace products, ideally at a financial services or fintech organization
- Experience working cross-functionally with Engineering, Product, and/or Compliance Teams
- Competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience
- Be part of a company growing at a rocket ship pace solving a real problem
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.