Website Pulse Africa
Pulse Africa is hiring a Senior Social Media Manager in Lagos
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing social media accounts.
- Great content creation skills.
- Good knowledge of social media tools such as IO Analytics, CrowdTangle, e.t.c.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities in line with KPIs including but not limited to:
- Management of Pulse Nigeria’s social media pages; create, curate, and distribute content relevant to the target audience across all assigned social media channels; ensuring proper content distribution, proper use of channels’ features, and community management following standard execution guidelines.
- Community management – daily spam-check across all the channels and other commenting systems. Approve comments when necessary & quick response/monitoring of comments following the standard guidelines.
- Monitor trends and happenings across channels using social media tools such as; IO Analytics, CrowdTangle, etc., and ensure time-to-market for the content distribution is efficient.
- Become an advocate for the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategies and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business – Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analy z e, review and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and a cover email explaining why you’re a great fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com