Website Amplify Digital Agency
Senior Social Media Strategist
Amplify is a full-service digital marketing and digital product development agency based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our mission is to help companies build brands, products, and experiences as well as help them engage with an increasingly digital-first customer. We work with a variety of companies from small startups to large corporations in determining the perfect digital marketing mix to achieve their business objectives, this could include SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, PPC, etc.
We are seeking a Senior Social Media Strategist, who will focus on setting overall social strategy, creating high-performing social media content, and managing community engagement across various social media platforms. The Senior Social Media Strategist at Amplify Digital will manage multiple social campaigns simultaneously, with the ability to streamline for efficiency, while crafting thoughtful strategies to best-serve unique audiences. You will work with key social media and digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, and YouTube, as well as seek out emerging platforms that can help us grow our client’s base and brand. As the Senior Social Media Strategist, success in this role requires excellent customer instincts, an ability to define strategy from scratch, excellent project management skills, an aptitude for developing insights-driven strategies, defining customer-centric campaign goals, a keen eye for compelling and innovative content, and a passion for continuous improvement.
- Designing social media strategies to achieve marketing targets.
- Develop strategic paid social media advertising recommendations in support of client requests and needs that outline complete social media recommendations, implementation details, success measurements, and timelines.
- Develop complete creative briefs that outline the required copy, image, and video assets to be developed for each campaign.
- Place social media advertising campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat based on agreed-upon campaign strategy.
- Monitor clients’ social media channels, initiate conversations with and respond to engagements and reviews based on established brand and client guidelines.
- Managing, creating, and publishing original, high-quality content on social platforms.
- Develop an integrated strategy and own social calendar across social media channels including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other owned channels.
- Own the publishing of social platforms ensuring all content is executed as planned on the calendar and well-optimized across relevant channels by tagging, linking, and performance tracking
- Partner with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations
- Develop and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand the effectiveness of strategy and creativity, making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Develop and refine strategies, brainstorm and execute unique ideas, and present performance results.
- Manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring our client’s brand to life in bigger, tentpole campaign moments.
- Collaborate with influencer and ambassador team to develop content, manage promotions and giveaways on social channels.
- Build a strong sense of community via social media by engaging with followers, ambassadors, and partner brands on various platforms, actively responding to social outreaches and engaging in dialogues with comments where appropriate
- Able to think outside the day-to-day to find creative scalable solutions
- Present campaigns and wrap-up reports to stakeholders and partners
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy and share best practices;
- Prepare weekly social reports on reach metrics, follower growth, and community engagement and communicate lessons learned to the team
Working for Amplify Digital Agency certainly gives you the opportunity to work with a reputable team and high-profile accounts. The talent of our people is the lifeblood of our business and we invest constantly in their success – recognizing, rewarding, and developing potential. In line with our expansion, we are looking for vibrant, ambitious individuals who enjoy challenges and want to make an impact within the digital marketing industry.
- Communicates plainly and directly—with empathy and insight.
- Understands best practices and up-to-date design needs/restrictions across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and/or YouTube
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, adapt to changing priorities and feedback, and work with quick deadlines
- Has relentlessly high standards
- Thinks strategically and stays on top of tactical execution
- Must be a strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction
- Deep understanding of digital, social brands and their capabilities
- Creative thinker who will bring fresh, innovative ideas to life in a strategic way
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ years working in a Digital Marketing Agency
We aim for a fearless workforce, a workforce that is on only one thing, providing exceptional value to the agency’s clients and having fun while doing so. Our specific characteristics are enshrined in our agency values, open, fearless, committed, passionate, value-driven
We are looking for team players, people who can work well with all team members but are also confident in their own abilities, people who can intelligently defend a position or a proposed approach so that others can see merit in a specific direction, people who are open to feedback and criticisms and are willing to adjust and make better for the greater good.
Our workforce will feature only A-list members, we want the best and nothing less.
To apply for this job please click on -> bit.ly.