Insurance Product Analyst
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed insurtech startup for landlords. We’re looking for an Insurance Product Analyst who can help us build the core of our insurance programs.
At Steadily, our purpose is to give landlords fast, affordable insurance and amazing customer service so they’re confident they’ll have the coverage they need on a rainy day. Because of our technology and service, our customers love being insured by us, even when they have a claim.
- Assist with the development and submission of regulatory filings.
- Be the subject matter expert on all things landlord insurance including forms, endorsements, underwriting guidelines, rates, etc.
- Work closely with the development team on programming specs.
- Assist with the creation of novel underwriting factors by working with both internal and external parties.
- Join an exciting and motivated unit with the goal of filing in all 50 states in short order and revolutionizing landlord insurance.
- Experienced: You’ve worked for at least 3 years in insurance product management or underwriting. Regulatory experience is a requirement. Property experience is preferred.
- Builder: You’ve assisted with launching new insurance products previously and understand what that entails.
- Digital: You know how to communicate with developers. Your Excel, Word, and written communication skills are well above average. You are a SERFF ninja.
- Hungry: You want to make the leap into an early-stage tech startup to rapidly accelerate your growth.
- Starting salary of at least $100,000 per year.
- Discretionary PTO
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Equity in the company
- We believe in paying top-of-market to attract the best person for each role.
- However, the compensation package is usually the second reason people choose to join a startup. The primary reason is they want to experience the growth that comes from pouring your heart and soul into building something that people love. That’s what we do.
Why Join Us
- You’ll be in good company. The founders have three successful startups under their belt, and have recruited a stellar team to match.
- We pay top of market (see comp).
- We’re early stage, so you’ll get to wear a lot of hats and shape product decisions.
- We have a good time. Culture matters a ton to us.
- We’re growing fast and are exceptionally well-funded.
To apply for this job please click on -> www.steadily.com.