Senior Software Engineer
Our front end tech stack includes; React Typescript, NX Monorepo, React/Tanstack Query, TailwindCSS and Vite
Our back end tech stack includes; Python, AWS, Amazon DynamoDB
What you’ll achieve:
- Build web applications with web development best practices
- Ship polished user interfaces, micro-services and APIs
- Partner with our founding CTO and fellow engineers to integrate UI components with APIs and databases and execute our product roadmap
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on product requirements
- Debug errors, troubleshoot issues, and perform routine performance optimizations
- Write high-quality, scalable, and reusable code
- Shape the law firm of the future
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Familiarity with TypeScript, React Typescript, CSS frameworks such as TailwindCSS or Bootstrap, cross browser compatibility testing, JSON web tokens, and complicated forms and form elements
- Familiarity of with micro service architecture in the AWS environment, non-relational databases, and standard python/java programing principles
- Ability to interpret and integrate third party APIs and SDKs
- An understanding that building a product that powers another entrepreneurs business comes with responsibility for our impact—good and bad
- Interest and concern for business needs, implications, and practicality of your code. You can balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- You’re a good listener who collaborates well. You observe and internalize all inputs and feedback to help you reach the best decision.
- Ability to communicate nuanced ideas clearly, whether you’re explaining technical decisions in writing or brainstorming in real time
- Comfort asking for help when you get stuck
To apply for this job please visit www.useparallel.com.