Trilogy is a software platform that powers 100+ B2B SaaS products on the public cloud. We aim to build carefully-architected planet-scale products with very few(<5k) lines of code, directly on top of AWS technology.
If you are an experienced software engineer who thrives in high-paced environments, we challenge you to join us and explore your next career step, building products at web-scale!
At Trilogy, we believe technical experts deliver the highest impact by contributing to deep technical work across a portfolio of products. We take our senior engineers out of their single-product silo, automate away their management overhead, and redesign the infrastructure to ship every merge. All so that they can focus on feature delivery and solving the most demanding challenges with code.
We treasure every piece of your technical expertise. Whatever your favorite tech stack( Java, C#, Typescript, C++, or Python), whether you are a Cloud guru or DB mastermind, we want you to have an impact in our organization. Whichever technical direction you wish to further your career, we will find a great fit in our broad portfolio of cloud-native products.
With a 100% remote work model perfected over 20 years, we are proud to invite you to our engineering organization that is designed for the future of work.
Senior Software Engineer at Trilogy
What you will be doing
- Explore the cloud: Develop hands-on experience in cloud technologies by pushing them to their limits.
- Implement features: Utilize the full power of AWS to implement simple and easy-to-maintain features.
What you will NOT be doing
- Putting in temporary hacks: Our engineers deliver well-designed feature updates and permanent bug fixes.
- Fixing bugs in overtime: We deliver every pull request straight to production with extensive automated testing and qualified code reviews.
- Make quality improvements to the existing product.
- Tackle the hardest coding challenges in our organization.
- Deliver high-quality code with simplicity and design level considerations.
- Senior level coding experience with enterprise-level programming languages
- Motivated to understand and pick up new technologies
- Ability to work 100% remotely
To apply for this job please click on -> www.crossover.com.