Senior Solution Engineer
Your Role as a Solution Engineer
You will join a team of highly skilled, resourceful, and innovative individuals.
Your role will be to configure and deploy our software solutions to meet the specific needs of our clients.
We are looking for individuals conversant in both technology and business with a passion for helping drive digital transformation.
What skills you’ll need?
- Experience in Visual Basic programming language, XML, HTML, CSS, .NET, Java
- Knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and design
- Back-end processes, such as web servers, API design, and the associated development tools and libraries
- Experience in data parsing and manipulation from spreadsheets using libraries such as Aspose
- Knowledge of relational databases and structured queries (SQL preferred)
- Logical thinking to solve complex problems
- Understanding of IIS, SSL certificates, and clustered servers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science/Information Technology or related fields
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure projects are completed on time
- Ability to prioritize work based on strategic nature, importance, and urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate technical analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work as a part of a team and independently
- Must be able to effectively multi-task
- Understanding of enterprise architecture and design is a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.mega.com.