Website Miss Date Doctor
Technical SEO provides the foundation for the performance a website and therefore you must be experienced in link building and driving traffic to websites. Some of the main responsibilities you’ll have in the role will include:
- Conducting website technical audits and checks
- Uncovering issues reported through website crawls (Screaming Frog) and other software such as Google Search Console, etc.
- Analysing the architecture of the website and how this can be improved for SEO benefit
- Onpage technical SEO recommendations e.g. canonical setup, hreflang implementation, log file analysis, core web vitals, schema etc.
- Support with driving organic traffic, ensuring all potential technical migration risks are identified and managed
- Providing actionable guidance to the company about the issues discovered through your analysis and working closely with our team of developers to oversee the implementation of solutions
- Communication with clients in meetings to discuss your recommendations
- Analyse and report on the impact of your work in organic search.
- Collaborate with other members of the SEO and wider Digital Experience teams to identify further opportunities to drive the performance of our client’s websites. Technical skills if you’re naturally technical, have a good eye for detail, enjoy problem-solving, have critical-thinking skills, have a curiosity about how websites and search engines work, then you’re exactly the kind of person we’d like to talk to.
Seo Consultant at Miss Date Doctor
The key traits we’re looking for in our next Technical SEO Consultant include:
- Sound general knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Understanding of Google algorithms and how they can impact SEO.
- Understanding of schema mark up and its role in highlighting content to search engines.
- Prior knowledge of industry tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Google Analytics and Search Console)
- A natural curiosity and aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to keep to deadlines and prioritise work accordingly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player and able to work autonomously
- International SEO experience (hreflang implementation)
- Sitecore CMS experience would be considered an advantage but is not essential.
Expected Start Date: 04/01/2022
Salary: From ₦43,000.00 per month
COVID-19 considerations: Remote role work from home
- Can you drive organic traffic to a website?
- seo: 2 years (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to Lolitasville@gmail.com