Bloggle is seeking SEO Content writer to join our team as we craft the ultimate blog builder for Shopify.
Bloggle is a Shopify SAAS (app) designed for e-commerce merchants who are keen on maximizing their blog’s visibility and conversion rate. We’re a unique mix of SEO and design, and that’s what makes us stand out.
We have got a mix of SEO pros, solo store owners, and big-name brands in our clients, spread across 70 countries. Since our opening in September 2021, over 2,000 merchants have jumped on board. The best part? We did all this without any VC backing. We’re a team of two (based in France), with a bunch of cool remote freelancers working on our product.
- Planning: Suggest topics (in collaboration with the founder) and craft an editorial calendar.
- Searching: Find relevant sources of information to create the best content on your topic
- Writing: Blog posts, landing pages, and comparison pages.
- Optimizing: Update existing content based on performance metrics.
- Monitoring: Assess the impact of content changes and track SEO rankings.
- Profound understanding of on-page SEO.
- A fervent interest in writing for the readers, not for Google only
- Complete autonomy; we will not micromanage you.
- Innate curiosity and a proactive approach.
- Fluent in English (All content will be written in English).
- Prior experience writing for the SAAS or web industry (bonus)
- Webflow knowledge (bonus)
- We operate without investors. Our focus remains on what truly matters: evolving our product and growing our company.
- Being a small company means immense freedom for each team member, but it also entails significant responsibility. With us, you won’t encounter endless meetings, rigid structures, or a top-down hierarchy.
- Work from your couch, coffee shop, or from anywhere in the world — we’re 100% remote.
- Weekly virtual hangouts — because it’s cool to see the faces behind the emails.
What does working at Bloggle look like?
We’re a passionate team driven by our product and our software’s evolution. Our innate curiosity propels us to continuously learn and surpass our own benchmarks, all in pursuit of delivering the best for our clients.
We are looking exclusively for self-reliant individuals capable of independently seeking answers and yearning to be the best in their respective fields. Passionate and productive souls. When you join Bloggle, you bring your expertise and skills; daily micromanagement won’t be part of your experience.
While we are deeply devoted to our product, we also value a life outside work. We believe in daily productivity over extensive weekly hours. You’ll work a 40-hour week (no overtime, no weekends) and will be entitled to 7 weeks of paid vacation annually.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll collaborate with the founder and leader, Julien, who oversees the SEO strategy and technical SEO.
- Paid time off
- Fully remote job
- Coworking budget
- Learning budget
- Salary: between $20,000- $50,000
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.