Website INEOS Automotive
Service Desk Engineer
About the job
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On PurposeStory so farSince Sir Jim Ratcliffe announced Project Grenadier in 2017, our team at INEOS Automotive has grown rapidly. From a start-up to the scaled business we are now, we’ve hit some huge milestones along the way. Despite some global challenges, we brought our first vehicle, the INEOS Grenadier, from a vision to prototype and to market in just five years. And now, as the first customer deliveries of our INEOS Grenadier have begun, we look to the future with our first all-electric vehicle.People and CultureWith around 1500 employees, 10 locations and 44 nationalities, we’re an international team working together to challenge the ordinary. We welcome people who mirror our values: Spirit of ownership, who take responsibility and make things happen. Delivering quality work, with ambition to deliver outstanding results and who have a community mindset, believing together everyone achieves more. Creativity and initiative are encouraged to support your career development.We’re doing things differently.If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
IT Service Desk Engineer
INEOS Automotive are looking for an experienced and highly motivated IT Service Desk Analyst to join our team in London. As the organisation continues to grow, activities will include coordinating the build, configuration and deployment of desktop hardware and software in both a hands-on and administrative capacity.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Act as the initial, single point of contact for Service Desk queries by providing 1-3rd line support
- Take ownership of user IT issues and follow up on the status on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Ensure a timely, consistent desktop build is deployed to new starters including: Installing and supporting a Windows 10 desktop environment
- Installing and supporting common productivity suites e.g. Office 2016 and Adobe apps desktop policy management
- Provide basic network connectivity support to users connecting devices to the network.
- Administering a cloud-hosted telephony environment
- Supporting our mobile devices, with proven experience in administering iOS and Android systems
- Administering a Mobile Device Management policy framework
- Administering and supporting our multi-functional printer devices
What we are looking for:
- Proven IT Support experience in a busy IT Service Desk, Operations or technical support environment working to ITIL practices
- An ITIL qualification is essential
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) – is desirable
- A cloud qualification will be an advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.