The Garment Factory
Social Media and Web Manager
To oversee the company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms and company’s website. Duties shall include developing and posting social media contents, analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online
Duties and responsibilities
The Social Media and Web Manager’s job shall focus on increasing brand awareness through the effective use of company’s social media and website. The incumbent shall be tasked with several key duties, such as:
- Using social media and company’s website as marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Developing social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts and website
- Collaborating with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Creating strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensuring full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Sending out news letters to subscribers within frequencies determined by the company
- Working on order fulfillments and treating them promptly when they come in
- Creating appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy.
- Ensuring website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Signing up new subscribers and updating the web subscription list
- Updating and uploading the website regularly with new merchandise
- Improving the User Experience of the website regularly.
Job role requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 years of work experience as a PR/ Social media and website manager.
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Proficiency in the use of Shopify
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.