ArtistOnGo is a business in a box solution driven platform , empowering beauty and wellness creators with all the resources needed (space, digital storefront, wholesale purchases) to set up/operate their independent brand and business in less than 30 mins with Zero investment.
Backed by industry leaders and investors which include Alexandra Wilkis Wilson (Gilt), Pat Parenty (L’Oreal) and Tom Lee (One Medical), ArtistOnGo is based on the core belief that the future of beauty and wellness commerce will be open if every creator has access to the resources to operate with full autonomy and creative license to become a successful SMBs.
About The Opportunity
We are looking for a social media expert who has 1-2 years of experience strategizing and growing social media channels. Bonus points if you are empathetic, able to remain calm under pressure and enjoy thinking outside the box.
- Strategize, develop and coordinate for monthly/quarterly social media content calendar for Instagram
- Increase traffic and engagement with target audience
- Spot trends and opportunities to grow our social media presence
- Drive community management with consumers and influencers
- KPI measurements and analysis
- 2-3 years of recent experience in social media , content or communication, role in a startup, SaaS, D2C, tech or beauty and wellness experience a plus
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tik Tok etc)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Self-starter open to wearing many hats and able to abide by a try, test and learn model in a very fast-paced, evolving environment
ArtistOnGo lets you rent spots at the best salons in NYC—so you can book your next appointment anywhere, anytime and work with your clients to find chairs that fit both your schedules. There’are no strings attached—just a place where you can book spaces in great salons on the fly.
To apply for this job please click on -> contra.com.
Social Media Associate at ArtistOnGo