Social Media/Community Associate
We are looking for an experienced Social Media/ Community Associate for our product, Nubian. Nubian is a DeFi platform that makes it easy to invest your crypto and earn high interests. The role requires you to be the link between Nubian and our online communities.
The Social Media/Community Associate will manage the company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media and internal community platforms. You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for Nubians’s social media and driving engagement within our internal community. This includes running campaigns, creating social media and community content, managing regular posts, responding to followers and analyzing data to determine which initiatives work best and capitalize on this information to continue scaling our social media presence.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Facilitate scaling the Nubian brand utilizing various social media channels
- Create actionable plans to both grow visibility and our community on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Telegram group etc.
- Day to day management of social media platforms and creation of always-on content (calendars for all relevant platforms)
- Ensure brand consistency through tone, voice and terminology
- Conceptualize and implement campaigns to achieve brand objectives and analyze data to determine if these campaigns have achieved their objectives
- Formulate high-quality novel written and visual content
- Write creative briefs (to give direction to agencies and/or internal designers, video editors)
- Create weekly reports and campaign reports where required and utilize reports in informing and improving content
- Social Listening (including monitoring hashtags and branded keywords, detecting brand safety issues, managing social media crisis, and identifying real-time marketing opportunities)
- Build brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers
- Manage all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company (responding to DMs, comments, etc) and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Manage our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 4 years of social media marketing experience
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms including (and not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Telegram Groups, Reddit and social media best practices
- Proficient using social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social, etc.
- Proven ability to build and manage communities
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Why Join Us?
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of financial technology on the continent
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Health insurance with Gym and Spa Access
- Access to training courses for Blockchain and other relevant professional development areas
- Pan-African travel to other countries for product and market research
- Remote-Friendly with flexible working hours
To apply for this job please click on -> nestcoin.bamboohr.com.