Content Marketing Specialist
BBTV is a media-tech company advancing the world through the creation, distribution, management and monetization of content. BBTV provides end-to-end solutions to content owners including proprietary tech, leading services and enhanced distribution & monetization. We have built proprietary VISO technologies leveraging machine learning, digital signal processing and big data to power our platform and ecosystem. Our key revenue streams represent the most relevant and scalable opportunities for monetization of digital IP across advertising, SaaS/content management, mobile apps and other revenue streams. BBTV is the second largest video property worldwide in terms of unique viewers following only Google, reaching tens of billions of monthly impressions.
Do you live and breathe social media? Do you have a talent for writing? We are looking for a passionate content marketing specialist to execute and contribute to social marketing and thought leadership initiatives at BBTV.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has grown and operated social media accounts with significant scope (100k to 1M+ followers across 4+ accounts), and can work effectively cross-functionally to understand and deliver on content marketing objectives. You are a great communicator, writer and executor, with a mindset for continuous self-improvement. Organized, analytical and strategic, you understand the impact that content marketing can have on a business.
In this role, you will work with BBTV’s marketing team and leadership stakeholders to execute on and contribute to the company’s content marketing strategy.
- Tactical execution for various social media accounts
- Maintain brand messaging and identity across social and written touchpoints
- Support key stakeholders from a social media standpoint, including BBTV’s various business units and leadership team members
- Responsible for social post creation and social advertising management for assigned social accounts
- Social listening and engagement across assigned accounts and themes
- Measure the effectiveness of social campaigns and take action to improve them
- Ensure social media accounts comply with company and legal social media policies
- Manage and report on a social budget (as determined by the Head of Marketing)
- Execute on thought leadership articles as assigned in coordination with Marketing and Public Relations
- Writing long and short-form copy for social media platforms
- Plan and coordinate pipeline of content for social media and thought leadership in collaboration with Head of Marketing
- Other social media activities as assigned
- Please provide a writing portfolio or long-form sample alongside your application
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing social media accounts across all major platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Minimum 2 years of experience writing long-form thought leadership or blog content, preferably for third party publications
- Familiarity and experience with content creation tools such as Canva and Adobe Suite
- Demonstrated ability to grow an engaged audience on social media
- Familiarity utilizing social to drive both B2B and B2C marketing strategies
- Clear and concise communicator
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Photography skills are considered an asset
- Social video editing skills are considered an asset
To apply for this job please click on -> bit.ly.