Social Media Manager
This is a full-time junior to mid-level role focusing on several core areas:
- Writing social media copy for major non-profits, brands, and celebrities.
- Managing content calendars and handling scheduling of posts.
- Identifying and securing influencers for social marketing campaigns.
- Interfacing directly with clients on weekly calls and emails.
Qualities needed for the role:
- sharp wit and strong sense of humor
- organized and independent
- ability to work on short turnaround times and juggle multiple projects in fast-paced environment
- availability to work occasional evenings and weekends when required
- comfortable interacting with public figures
- Bachelor’s degree in writing, lit, communications, or related degree
- 2-4 years of professional copywriting experience
- Minimum 2 year experience writing copy for social media
- Experience using social publishing, scheduling, and analytics tools
- Strong communication and conceptual thinking
- Portfolio of work
Start date is ASAP. Salary to be determined based on experience. The easiest way to improve your chances of being selected is to email a resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short intro email and links to your work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com