POWERING CRYPTO WITH DATA
CoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
Social Media Manager at CoinMarketCap
Pulling data from multiple exchanges and combining our robust research allows us to provide the most realistic representation of each cryptocurrency. As we grow, we will continue to provide access to our data wherever, whenever, and however is most helpful to our users.
CREATING AN OPEN WORLD
Our mission is to be the world’s authority on cryptocurrency data.
We believe in an open and decentralized world, where we play a pivotal role in powering decisions and insights to drive greater understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies. We want to achieve this mission with people who truly believe in the value and potential of empowering individuals.
LOVE YOUR WORK
Working at CoinMarketCap is fun and fast-paced. Our distributed team is full of talented, hardworking people from all walks of life who take initiative and drive innovation. We work in concert to bring about the world we believe in.
Here, you can feel the direct impact of your work, be hands-on across disciplines, and propose changes that get implemented.
BUILD YOUR GLOBAL CAREER
Be part of our dynamic team, wherever you are in the world! We will develop you – as a person and as a professional – in the way that fits you best.
Anywhere you choose to live, you can contribute to our continued rise as one of the top companies in crypto today. Grow our presence and tell the world about our mission and our team.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Health and medical reimbursement plan (USA Only)
- Fully remote work
- Work whichever hours suit you
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Learning and development budget
- Paid company retreats
- Mentorship and crypto training
- Speaking/Conference opportunities
- Proactively finds/creates content to publish (Holidays/etc.)
- Enjoys working 24/7 (Crypto does not sleep)
- Available for emergency contacts on Weekends/Holidays
- Able to take on additional responsibilities
- Strong sense of responsibility and resistance to stress.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Experience working on a remote team is preferred.
- Fast-moving, challenging, and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Flexible working hours (remote)
- Casual work attire (your home)
- CoinMarketCap careers are not for everyone (and that’s okay)
The role CoinMarketCap is looking for a Social Media Manager. We are looking for a crypto-native content publisher, who is also meticulous in the operational side of content management. This individual should be able to craft Social-Events and manage a content calendar.
SOCIAL PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Content: Cooperate with the existing Social-Media-Manager and supplement gap-contents to existing content-calendar.
- Events: Coordinate periodic social-sharing events on (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Reddit). Choose winners and distribute rewards. This will be a primary responsibility.
- Ad Posting: Coordinate with projects and post sponsored-posts at designated dates
- Share Requests: Accept requests from team members, craft content according to request, and share on social.
- Launch Coordination: Prepare to share content on a pre-determined timeline in order to simultaneously push launches.
SOCIAL GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage and build communities through one-on-one as well as one-to-many conversations.
- Analyze social media landscape to supply actionable insight (in real-time) to both the social and greater marketing team with hot topics, breaking news, sentiment/market observations.
- Innovate and implement test-and-learn strategies along with delivering results.
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable, data-driven recommendations in order to improve future performance.
- Drive effective and creative social media campaigns, working cross-functionally with product, data, sales and design, and other teams.
- Own and operate multiple official social media and signal channels, as well as the content strategy/output and results for each.
SOCIAL ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
- 3~5 years experience in social media-related roles.
- Native or Fluent English language is a MUST.
- Experience in the blockchain/crypto space is a plus.
- A meme connoisseur and creator.
- Keen sense and understanding of the crypto market in general.
- Demonstrates a clear and concise style of communication, with a creative/fun spin when relevant.
- Well-versed with Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Telegram.
- Bonus if familiar with YouTube, TikTok, and Discord.
To apply for this job please click on -> jobs.coinmarketcap.com.