Website Culture Custodian
Culture Custodian is a media firm focused on Curating, Collecting and Creating the stories and events that matter for the Nigerian and African millennials. Culture Custodian caters to the aforementioned target audience and gives them representation in the Nigerian mediascape whilst also educating and informing them across the worlds of Fashion, Music, Politics, Pop Culture, Technology and Sports. Culture Custodian employs a hybrid of traditional writing, visual and audio methods including the Culture Custodian Podcast Network, its website and Culture.
We are hiring a star Social Media Manager to join our awesome team.
- Creation of compelling content to drive engagement on our social media platforms
- Creation of a monthly content strategy and plan
- Overseeing of all visuals used on social media platforms
- 3+ years in writing editorial/web content
- Adequate editing skills
- Versatile in pop culture and media
- Ability to create and curate compelling media stories.
- Good video editing skills is considered a plus
Interested Candidates should send their CVs and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com