Social Media Manager
Prioclen is a fastgrowing management consulting firm focused on offering ICT solutions for individuals, stakeholders, brands and organisations across Africa
We are looking for an experienced and accurate social media Manager with excellent content creation skills to join our vibrant team of young professionals.
As Social Media Manager, you will be required to:
- Develop social media strategy
- Create original content
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting for clients
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coaching employees’ company-wide on content creation best practices.
Compensation is very attractive.
You’ll usually work from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday, Remotely. However, this is subject to change depending on events, projects, etc. that may require longer hours and travel.
Experience: 2-5years experience as a social media Manager with outstanding results,
- Social media marketing experience.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns
- Proficient at networking and maintaining effective professional relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as a charismatic personality.
- Must be comfortable working as a team toward mutual business unit goals.
- Proficiency in many social media platforms
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
How to apply
Kindly forward your cover letter CV / Resumé to: Recruitment@prioclen.com
To apply for this job, click on this link--> prioclen.com .