Website Nathan James
Social Media Manager
- Establishing and executing our social media strategy
- Creating, editing and publishing original content that resonates with our audience
- Researching target audiences and identifying new trends and audience opportunities
- Building the social media calendar and scheduling all posts
- Developing copy for emails, sales landers, and blog articles
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a newly created role, and it’s coming at a very exciting time. 2021 was our 4th year in business, and we booked just under $50M in sales, almost entirely to four B2B customers: Amazon, Wayfair, Home Depot, and Walmart. Now, we’re making significant investments into the DTC channel with the objective of delivering $50M in sales by 2025. In order to support this goal, we need to up our social media game by expanding into more channels, creating content optimized for each platform, and posting fresh content regularly.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Creating content using video, text overlay, and copy in line with our Brand and Style Guides
- Scheduling and posting content to existing and new channels
- Supporting DTC marketing campaigns with complementary content and copy
- Defining requirements for content you’ll need that our Designers and 3D Rendering Teams will produce
- Engaging with our community by responding to comments and non-order related DMs
- Designing and executing contests and giveaways that grow our fan/follower base
- Analyze and report on audiences and engagement metrics across platforms
- Identify content trends for our industry that will shape our UGC requests of customers and influencers
- Support the Influencer Marketing Manager by identifying influencers and creators with whom we should establish a working relationship
- Collaborate with the Influencer Marketing Manager on content requirements that will be acquired from our creator network
- Coordinate with our agency partners regarding upcoming campaigns and provide them with the required assets and instructions
During training, you’ll be expected to be proactive in your process and learn quickly. Once fully up-to-speed (2 – 4 weeks), you’ll take over all areas of responsibility outlined above.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in Social Media as a Specialist or Coordinator
- Expertise in and the ability to create content for Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and Facebook
- Must be highly knowledgeable of trends in the social media industry, best practices by platform, and a passion for testing, learning, and figuring out how to maximize performance in each platform
- Experience with reporting and data analysis using:
- Google Analytics
- Each platform’s analytics and insight reports
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Our benefits aim to support a life well-lived, both at and away from work. With these benefits, we want and expect you to take vacations, spend time with your family, be conscious of your wellness, invest in broadening your education, and strengthen your personal happiness.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit an application here that speaks directly to this position. There are no right answers or cookie-cutter expectations. A cover letter is not required, but those that clearly demonstrate how Nathan James would be a great fit for you and how you would be a great fit for us, will be given full attention and are highly appreciated.
To apply for this job please click on -> airtable.com.