Website YNV Group
Social Media Manager
YNV Group is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Social Media Manager to join our Global Communications Team.
As a member of the Global Communications Team, you’ll be accountable for creating a social media strategy and plan that informs, inspires, and ignites passion in our audiences around the world. This role will be responsible for implementing innovative, real-time content that brings company strategy and our culture alive in a human way that all audiences can understand.
You’ll need to be comfortable and confident in leading the development, creation, and publishing of content across our brands and social media platforms to constantly engage our internal and external followers.
Our global communications team, led by James Bedford, Global Head of Group Communications, is building the communications foundation to support our group’s growth for today, and tomorrow. If you are motivated by challenges and want to design and execute a social media strategy from the ground up, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
Be part of a company that helps progress people for a bright digital world.
YNV Group is a holding company that has brands in tech support, training, software, fintech, and real estate. Our family of companies benefits from a unique synergy, sharing services and building off each other to support continued growth.
We are guided by four cultural values:
Customer First, Adapt and Evolve, Stronger Together, and Extra Mile.
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily management of all social platforms/channels: Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Develop and publish editorial social content across our platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn) to drive follower growth and engagement.
- Write creative copy and adapt content (adjust voice/tone) to suit different social media channels, audiences, and campaigns
- Ensure all content adheres to brand guidelines
- Set-up and manage key performance and evaluation KPIs.
- Monthly reporting on KPIs for business reviews
- Create, manage, and optimise our social media calendar across multiple platforms and brands, making room for reactive or quick-win opportunities when necessary.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of our employee Social Media Champions Program
- Manage and directly engage with social media communities by responding to posts and developing discussions, keeping a close eye on community sentiment, and trending content
- Provide coaching and counsel to stakeholders to adopt best-in-class social media practices; you will also deliver training to stakeholders in how to effectively use social media.
- Monitor mentions of our brands across all social media platforms to identify opportunities, escalate issues, and support with crisis communications where necessary.
- Work closely and collaboratively across marketing, PR and content teams to champion social-first ideas and execute activations, and strategies.
- Continuously ideate and innovate to find new and exciting ways to engage audiences to drive awareness, conversation and affinity for our brands
- Research and stay up to date of all social media trends, platforms, developments, vendors.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree with communications, marketing, and social media experience.
- Professional fluency in English and Spanish is essential, both written and oral, including the ability to effectively influence stakeholders and evangelize key priorities internally.
- Must be effective at conducting campaigns on all major social media platforms as well as tracking, and analyzing results, transforming them into new tactics and strategies where possible.
- Strong data analysis, marketing, communication, social media, brand management, and collaboration skills.
- Applicants must be able to handle multiple projects in a fast-changing environment while meeting deadlines.
- The ability to work flexible hours (global scope).
YNV Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
To apply for this job, click on this link--> careers-ynvgroup.icims.com.