Flutterwave is looking for a Social Media Manager. This primary responsibility for this role is to manage Flutterwave’s online presence through strategy development, content creation, analyzing usage data, and managing projects and campaigns.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with product marketing to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements ( Social Media Reports)
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms
- Create engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms
- Increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Creating Content Calendar/Plan for Each Month
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.