Social Media Manager
CoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
Pulling data from multiple exchanges and combining our robust research allows us to provide the most realistic representation of each cryptocurrency. As we grow, we will continue to provide access to our data wherever, whenever, and however is most helpful to our users.
As our Social Media Manager, you will be key in managing our official social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Email Newsletters, etc). We’re looking for a crypto-obsessed individual who has a sense of humor, can create dank crypto memes, and create frequent posts to engage our +1M followers. Someone who lives and breathes cryptocurrency; aka, a HARDCORE individual who is available to be our keyboard warrior. Prior experience in Crypto and Social is a big plus.
- Produce high quality, engaging, original content that can be used cross-platform
- Engage and build communities through one-on-one as well as one-to-many conversations.
- Analyze social media landscape to supply actionable insight (in real-time) to both the social and greater marketing team with hot topics, breaking news, sentiment/market observations.
- Innovate and implement test-and-learn strategies along with delivering results.
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable, data-driven recommendations in order to improve future performance.
- Drive effective and creative social media campaigns, working cross-functionally with product, data, sales and design and other teams.
- Own and operate multiple official social media and signal channels, as well as the content strategy/output and results for each.
- Comfortable with high-frequency posting
- Familiar with “Twitter Analytics” and identifying high engagement posts
- Knowledgeable in Twitter Hashtags
- Great with communicating client needs simultaneously
- Posts 1:1 Square Images
- Creates a Linktr.ee
- Knowledgeable in Instagram Hashtags
- Great with communicating with the design team
- Proactive creation of newsletter contents
- Collect Geo-Targeted subscriber information
- Knowledgeable in User-Journey-Funnels
- Familiar with Newsletter Tools (MailChimp/GetResponse/etc)
- Proactively finds/creates content to publish (Holidays/etc)
- Enjoys working 24/7 (Crypto does not sleep)
- Available for emergency contacts on Weekends/Holidays
- Able to take on additional responsibilities
- CoinMarketCap careers are not for everyone (and that’s okay)
- 3~5 years experience in social media related roles.
- Native or Fluent English language is a MUST.
- Experience in the blockchain/crypto space is a plus.
- A meme connoisseur and creator.
- Keen sense and understanding of the crypto market in general.
- Demonstrates a clear and concise style of communication, with a creative/fun spin when relevant.
- Strong knowledge of Reddit and the cryptocurrency sub-communities there.
- Well-versed with Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- Bonus if familiar with Twitch, Clubhouse, Discord, Telegram channels.
- Strong sense of responsibility and resistance to stress. Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Experience working on a remote team preferred.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
To apply for this job please click on -> coinmarketcap.typeform.com.