Website Bishop and Rooks
Social Media Officer, Bishop & Rooks
Bishop & Rooks is a brand under which Bishop & Rooks LP (Chartered Accountants), Bishop & Rooks Advisors Limited and Bishop & Rooks Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations, and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high-level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Working at Bishop & Rooks means working with a dynamic team of professional auditors, tax consultants and legal advisors. This is a full-time position in the Practice Management Team.
• Develop creative and engaging social media strategies.
• Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
• Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms.
• Develop, launch, and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote the firm.
• Form key relationships with influencers across social media platforms.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write, to using effective storytelling techniques.
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimization
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
• First degree in relevant field.
• 0 – 1 year in a similar role.
This position includes the option to work remotely on a flexible work schedule. We offer compensations which may include benefits, pension, paid vacations when applicable.
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.